Do you know how you’re going to spend your Valentine’s Day? Don’t want to spend too much money? Don’t worry! Below is a list we’ve compiled of fun Valentine’s Day date ideas that are inexpensive and won’t leave a hole in your pocket!
1. Have a movie night at home. Rent a movie from Redbox or watch one on Netflix or one that you already have at home. Make some popcorn, buy your favorite movie candy and cuddle up with the one you love!
2. Go to the grocery store together and pick up the necessary ingredients for a meal you both will love. Come home, make dinner together and enjoy.
3. Have a spa day at home. Not only is the basically free, but it can also be very relaxing and romantic! You can take a bubble bath and give each other back massages.
4. Visit a local museum. These tend to be inexpensive and can be a great way to experience and learn new things with the one you love.
5. Go miniature golfing or bowling; make it a competition and have the loser do something for the winner.
6. Go to the beach and watch the sunset together. We are lucky enough to live in South Florida where there is always a beach nearby!
7. Have a picnic! Pack some sandwiches from home and a blanket and have lunch somewhere beautiful.
8. Go food shopping at a farmer’s market. The fruit and veggies are delicious and very reasonably priced!